Why is it hard to Differentiate between Believers and Disbelievers? By Alkausar Baban Kanwa. Skip to main content

Featured

The Pandemonium: a short story.

 THE PANDEMONIUM Standing at the doorway of our house, I knew the temperature was rather cold but my armpits were sweating continuously. My left hand was somewhere resting somewhere in my white jumper pocket. The other one was hanging at the other side squeezing itself.  I was trying to figure out how to avenge. That was the thought that came to my mind when we had just heard the news of my father’s death.  When the news struck my mother’s ears, she let go of the knife she was slicing okra with. She tried to control herself but to no avail. Okra was father’s favorite.  ‘Arna, the infidels, have killed him’ was the statement of the person who brought the sad news. I came out shortly after the man had left.  ‘Wallahi I must avenge,’ I soliloquized,  even though I knew father would not have wished me to avenge his death. I knew, too, that it was impossible to control myself against it. ‘Revenge has never pleased the soul and so I will never,’ my father once said. ‘Revenge never brings bac

Why is it hard to Differentiate between Believers and Disbelievers? By Alkausar Baban Kanwa.

Why is it Hard to Differentiate between Believers and Disbelievers?

🖊️ Alkausar Babankanwa

Today, there are only few who care about following the Sunnah of the beloved Prophet, Muhammad SAW. There are a few who care about their identity being believers in this age of ours.

 The Muslims are now mixed with other religion and are adopting the beliefs of falsehood to such an extent that its getting hard to distinguish between Muslims and kasfir (Subhanallah)

The Muslim girl, Maryam has the same outlook as that of a Christian lady, Marry. The Muslim boy, Dawood has the same things to do as a Christian boy, David does!

Where is the difference?

Can you distinguish yourself from disbelievers?

Can you say openly, without any hesitation that I'm the follower of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in all your matters?

It's not about that you celebrate birthdays or not,you join Christians on Christmas, Hindus on devali and so on....!

The thing is, you're approving their false religion, their false belief. You're approving the greatest sin and cruelty on this planet which is polytheism/shirk!!!!
Allah says: 
Surah Maryam, Verse 90:
تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الْأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا
The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,
Surah Maryam, Verse 91:

أَن دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَٰنِ وَلَدًا
That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent Allah.

Will you be able to give justification on the day of judgement in front of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala the reason why you do so?

Will you be able to face Rasullullah sallallaahu alaihi wassalam, with this bundle of blunders you're doing with the Shari'ah he brought to us? 

Reflect my friend. 

Today is the day of action on the ground, tomorrow we will be under the ground, in our graves. And glad tidings to غربا... those who are following the sunnah even in this age of fitnah and are strangers to society.

May Allah guide us all towards righteousness and keep us steadfast on it. Aamiin. 

Comments

Popular Posts